Sunday, June 20, 2010

Tuesday June 15

These past couple of days have been a good amount of class and working on projects. After our seemingly early class on Tuesday, most everyone went to sleep during the lunch hours. I spent most of my time looking over my blogs and new innovative products on gizmodo.com. Tuesday was definitely a relaxing day after the few hours spent on the Chunnel and late bus ride back from London. For our afternoon class, we worked heavily on our Oxfam project. We created various questions for our interview with Oxfam’s Headquarters as well as edited our business proposal for Oxfam. Nielsen group has been quite busy using Apple iPads to generate a survey for their market research in Oxford. Wednesday brought a much more stressful day, mostly for me, because I was trying to figure the cheapest way to book transportation to and from every airport for our deviation and open travel week. Class was quite interesting this morning and Oxfam project preparations are coming together perfectly. I love the brainstorming and creative ideas my group is doing to better help Oxfam’s technological sector. I feel that introducing a closed intranet system for the company will bring a more effective communication basis with stores and better time management for store managers. Later Wednesday night, after uploading pictures to Facebook, we started our first Star Wars movie night. And for the next 5 nights we will be watching in numerical order one of the Star Wars movies. It has been a great environment for history and even relaxation. Oxford offers so much to do and see that even when we are on trips and supposed to be relaxing, we end up completely exhausted from being active tourists. I wish I could just go back “home” to Oxford to relax. Now look forward to my next blog, because Thursday we visit Canterbury Chocolate and Warwick Castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment